For the health and wellbeing of all of our guests, we require proof that your pet is current on the following vaccinations and treatments.
- Bordatella (Canine Cough)
- An application of a flea and tick preventative (Frontline, K9 Advantix or similar)
- An application of a flea and tick preventative (Frontline or similar)
For All Pets
- Please provide an emergency contact telephone number where you or a designated representative authorized to make decisions may be reached.
- Please provide all relevant information regarding your pet’s health that might influence the care of your pet.
- Please have all medications in their original bottles, properly labeled with pet’s name, dosage, strength of medication, and expiration date.
- Please label all personal belongings and LIMIT them to a reasonable number. Please be aware that pets occasionally experience behavior changes while away from home and may be destructive to their toys or beds. We will not be responsible for items damaged or lost.
- It can be stressful to your pet to have sudden dietary changes, especially in cats. Please bring in your pet’s normal diet if boarding a cat or finicky dog.
- Allow 10 to 15 minutes for checking your pet in or out. We strive to be as thorough as possible and we greatly appreciate your assistance and patience during this process.
- For everyone’s safety, please keep all dogs on a leash while on the premises.